Hella Bus Blog
Your place for all things Buslandia!
- one Bus, one election, two heroes
- Some call them champions, some call them ballot measures, we call them… LOS DOS VALIENTES. In a ballot full of villainry, two bold heroes have the answers to our education and environmental woes (cue body slam). One - a world-class acrobat displaying perfect balance – is known for her defense of the sick, and surprise drops of updated textbooks for Washington’s youth. The other – with impeccable hygiene (mold free!) and tree green eyes – employs 30,000 of the state’s finest workers to keep school children warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- bigger, scarier, and better than ever!
- Is there a brisk fall breeze in the air? Is the Bus referencing late 70s B movies again? These tell-tale signs can only mean one thing: it's time to sign up for Trick or Vote! It's back, baby! And it's coming for you! Sign up right now!
- test test mic check one two one two
- Get your phone on! The Bus phonebanks
- Bus Bash Listed on the PubliCalendar!
- Even PubliCola knows about Bus Bash 2014. Get your tickets now - bit.ly/busbash2014.